UPDATED - 1/7/20
Following Scottish government and The Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP) guidance Highland Physiotherapy is now open for face to face appointments, there are a number of changes within the clinic including:
- Please wear a face mask for your appointment. Julie will be wearing appropriate PPE.
- There will be no inside waiting area, please wait in your car until Julie invites you in via phone call.
- Prior to coming into the clinic room, Julie will take your temperature using a non-contact thermometer. If your temperature records above 37.8°C, Julie will discuss options including re-arranging the appointment.
- You will be asked to answer a health questionnaire and sign a consent form, which includes consent for your information to be passed to government trace and track system if requested. If you are unwilling to consent to your information being forwarded the face to face appointment will be unable to go ahead. Please bring your own pen to sign the paperwork.
- You will be asked to use hand sanitiser before and after your appointment, this will be provided.
- All payments will be contactless.
- Appointments will be scheduled to allow the clinic to be thoroughly cleaned between patients.
- If you are feeling unwell, develop a new cough, fever, or loss of smell/taste. Please phone Julie prior to your appointment and we can re-schedule your appointment (cancellation fee will not apply) and offer a video consultation.
- Please be aware as much as possible Julie has eliminated the risk of Covid-19 in her clinic. However, attending a face to face physiotherapy appointments does carry the risk of cross infection.
If you have any concerns which you wish to discuss with Julie please contact her directly on 07811370252 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note - Virtual appointments are still very much available for those patients who are not suitable to attend an appointment in person.